Starting a stamp collection is one of the easiest things in the world. Anyone can do it!
It's really easy:
- Find envelope with a stamp on it you like.
- Soak the envelope (or just rip out the part with the stamp) in warm water for about 20 minutes.
- Make sure the glue is washed off the back of the stamp.
- Take out the stamp and put it your least favorite heavy book or newspaper (with the heavy book on top).
- Come back in a day and you'll have yourself a stamp ready to be put into an album, an envelope,
or wherever you feel like storing your stamps.
You never know, you could be holding the next Treskilling Yellow
in your hand!.